Monday, March 7, 2011

Here's a survey that's been making the blog rounds. While I normally don't do these types of things (I totally look at other people's, though) I thought it might be a good idea to let people know just exactly why I am so weird. So here goes. . .

Age: 31




Bed size: Queen


Chore you hate: folding the laundry :(


Dogs: 2  Blitz, German Shorthaired Pointer and Tater, Basset Hound


Essential start of your day: Yogi tea and a workout


Fave color: Depends.


Gold or silver: Silver



Height: 5'5"


Instruments I play: Does the radio count. . .?


Job title: Mom, Wife, Rockstar (OK, so that one's just in my head, but still)


Kids: 2 Peanut, 11 and Bubbo, 7


Live: Eastern Kentucky


Mom’s name: Tyannia (pronounced Tonya - don't ask)


Nicknames: my name is Keila - figure it out. Taquilla, Killer, and a few others that I do my best not to say :)


Overnight hospital stays: just when I had my babies


Pet peeve: people who say "in other words", question talkers, call waiting


Quote from a movie: I usually have one for any situation, but I've found that one is usually pretty good for most situations. "My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

Right or left handed: Right



Siblings: 1 brother


Time you wake up: 6:45 on school days, usually before 8:00 otherwise


Underwear: yes, please


Veg you dislike: cucumbers


What makes you run late: kids!


X-rays you have had done: Teeth, Chest, Ankle, Foot, Foot, Foot


Yummy food you make: Biscuits!


Zoo Animal, favorite: Tigers

So, some of these are pretty far fetched. Underwear? Seriously? Maybe I'll just have to make my own ABC's. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment