Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good
Cleaning out my closet recently I found a bunch of pants that I can now fit into. Yeah me! Plus I found several other pairs that if all goes well then I should be able to wear this spring. Just in time for their capri-cuteness to be wearable.
The Bad
I manned up to the scales yesterday. Yikes! I gained a bit (3lbs) over the holidays. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the gluttonous amounts of country (read: super duper salty) ham that I consumed. Well, that and the sweets that I tried not to over-do, but come on! I've drunk about 5 gallons of water over the past few days and detoxed with fruits, vegis, and fiber and I think things are getting back to normal. A few days of overindulgence resulting in a week or more of repairing the damage. Totally worth it.
The Ugly
The weather forcast calls for snow for the whole next week. No school + Husband out of town for work = no gym time for mama. Guess I'll have to dust of the workout DVDs and try to do them with two kids frolicking ( read: cabin fever has set in)  in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment