Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September Goals

1. Workout 4 times a week at Curves

2. Walk at least 4 miles/week. (I know, not a lot. But cut me a break, I haven't walked all summer)

3. Be super vigilant about my food diary. I do so much better with one, why did I ever quit?

4. Do more non-workout workouts. ie: I will not ask my husband to dig the hole for the new trees I'm planting. Yard work counts for something, right? And it's much more satisfying than walking in a circle for an hour.

5. Have me-time every night after the kids are in the bed. Even if the laundry needs folding or the dog needs a bath. 1/2 hour won't kill me.

6. Finally get the playroom organized and the basement finished. Technically not diet/workout related. But the stress of it all is really bringin' me down, man.

7. Be down one pants size by the end of the month.

So here's to hope. None of these goals are unattainable, which is where i have messed up in the past. What made me think I could lose 40lbs in a month by eating grapefruit and cabbage soup? Gag. I will let you know at the end of the month how it goes. Keep hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment